Locations: Princeton, NJ, NYC, Multiple Locations (Our clients are spanned all over USA, various office and Datacenter Locations)
Inteliplatforms is looking for a Junior / Senior Network Engineer for our technology driven and industry-leading clients in various locations in USA. These are mix of long-term & Short-term opportunities with great benefits not limited to developing of core skills in High end technical skills in Emerging Network & Datacenter Technologies. You will be responsible for implementation, and monitoring of the Enterprise LAN/WAN in a large E-Commerce and corporate environment on Stand-alone and cloud-based technologies.
Ideal candidates will have experience with major vendors like Cisco Nexus, Check Point Firewalls, Juniper, ASA and other network vendors and preferred or willing to learn scripting capabilities in one or more of the followings: Python, TCL, Perl, or Shell.
Salary: Equivalent to $60K-$110K + Benefits
Skill Requirements: One or More Skills or Combination of Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or related field.
- At least 0-7 years of relevant experience.
- Expertise and experience in building, monitoring, and troubleshooting a Cisco centric environment.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Nexus series of switches.
- Expertise and experience in routing and switching, network protocols (i.e. spanning-tree, BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, LACP, vPC), and Data Center Network Architecture concepts.
- Strong knowledge and experience in WAN Technologies (i.e. MPLS, E-Line, Metro Ethernet, WAN Optimization).
- Experience implementing QoS and knowledge of VOIP concepts.
- Strong experience in troubleshooting network issues, running and analyzing packet captures.
- Experience with Load Balancers.
- Experience with Network Firewalls (i.e. ASA, Check Point).
- Acive oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven and self-motivated. Accustomed to being the go-to person.
- Experience managing and supporting multiple Data Centers and highly critical connectivity paths to remote sites.
- F5 LTM and GTM.
- Check Point Firewalls, Cisco VPN.
- Willingness to learn Scripting capabilities in one or more of the following - Python, TCL, Perl, or Shell.
- Have or willing to complete Cisco Certifications (i.e. CCNA / CCNP etc.) with in certain period on job.
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Locations: Princeton, NJ, and Various Major Cities in USA
Salary: 60K – 110K + Benefits
We are seeking a Mix of Junior & skilled, experienced Java developer to join our expanding Information Technology team.
In these roles, you will help develop and design technology solutions that are scalable, relevant, and critical to our company s success. You will focus on Java/JavaEE development throughout all phases of the development lifecycle and must have a solid skill set, a desire to continue to grow as a developer, and a team-player.
Java Developer Duties and Responsibilities:
Based on your experience we are seeking you to be part of following:
- Participate in the design and implementation of essential applications
- Help design and implement scalable, lasting technology solutions
- Review current systems, suggesting updates as needed
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Test and debug new applications and updates
- Resolve reported issues and reply to queries in a timely manner
- Develop and utilize technical change documentation
- Strive to deploy all products and updates on time
- Help improve code quality by implementing recommended best practices
- Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments
- Maintain a high standard of work quality and encourage others to do the same
- Help junior team members grow and develop their skills
- Identify potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or related field. Master’s degree is a plus
- Java certification preferred or willing to acquire during the job tenure
- Minimum 0- 4 years’ experience in IT field, preferably in a corporate setting or Academic experience
- Solid understanding or working knowledge of Java and J2EE technologies
- Significant understanding or experience working with SQL and HTML
- Familiarity with JIRA is a plus
- Experience with database usage and management
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org